Sunday, December 9, 2007

December 9 2007

Hello everybody I am very happy today because in the morning I felt so tire and I was thinking of taking the day off to rest and work out tomorrow........ But wait..... I could not do that because I have an accountability factor Like Adam says..... I have a commitment with all of you everyday..... SO I got up and went to the gym and had a wonderful work out full of joy and I push my self so hard...... :) anyway Thank you Adam for creating this IT REALLY WORKS....:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow ... you have achieved some amazing results so far. Your pictures are showing huge improvemenet. Well done and thanks for the inspiration! Rod

Luis said...

Thank you for the comment it makes me fell more motivaded if I did it... so can you.... God gave us a wonderfull body to work on. We all have the same capabilities:)
If you jave any questions I will be happy to help...
God Bless.... :)