Friday, December 14, 2007

December 14 2007

I just came back from the gym and I am feeling great I just work out for 3 hour and a half (Weights)..... ouch...... :0 of curse had a little meal in the middle.
Planning to do cardio tomorrow.
My work out today was so good so motivating I felt that I could of keep on going for 3 more hours. All because Of the team shred and some personal GOOD news that I got yesterday.
MAN...... Life is great dreams do come true....... :)

ps: I don't know what happened to today's pics
they are BIG.....mmmm.... COOL.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Luis, you are getting great results, but honestly, I'm sort of concerned about the length of your workouts. At around 60 minutes, your body starts to eat into the muscle to get energy. Seems like 3-1/2 hours of weights is kind of extreme. I have a rule. I write down the time I start my workout on my log and when I hit 60 minutes, I walk away from the weights whether or not I've completed my planned workout. Just my opinion, but I'd slow it down a little and I bet you'd get even better results.

Luis said...

Michael thank you for the comment I will definitely follow up.... :)
Thank you for the support.

Mike Groom said...

I have to agree with Michael. 3.5 hours is a bit on the long side for a weight training session. You could be doing more harm than good. You really need to aim to get your training done in 45-60 minutes.

I'd hate to see one of our shredders overtrain and fall ill or worse still hurt themselves.

Perhaps you could post your workout log and we can have a look at ways of shortening it. I'm keen to help if you need it.

Your progress has been great so far, but may stall if you continue these long sessions.

cheers and good luck.

Luis said...

Thank you for the info guys.
I will post it tomorrow that I have more time.... today was a Crazy busy day.... :)